May 30, 2018
Call for registration - the first international symposium “Towards Understanding INDIVIDUALITY”
We are happy to announce our first international symposium "Towards Understanding “INDIVIDUALITY” at Kyoto Univ on 24 -25th July 2018.
We would like to call for poster presentations.
Please visit the following form to register poster presentation.
- The poster registration site is open from 24th May to 18th June.
- The poster session is held at 13:15 - 14:30 on 24th July.
- The poster size is within A0 vertical long (841mm × 1189mm).
- The poster session is held in English.
- The registration fee for the symposium and poster presentation is free.
- If you join the mixer party, 3000 to 4000 JPY is need. Please pay at the registration desk.
Some minor changes in the symposium schedule are possible. We will provide the final version on the web site
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any assistance with the conference.
E-mail：info*koseisouhatsu.jp (Please convert "*" into "@".)
July 24-25, 2018
Shiran-kaikan, Kyoto University
Itaru Imayoshi (Kyoto University), Kinichi Nakashima (Kyushu University), Noriko Osumi (Tohoku University)
- Aljoscha Neubauer (University of Graz)
- Kenichi Oishi (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
- Akio Wakabayashi (Chiba University)
- Takashi Tsukiura (Kyoto University)
- Toshikazu Hasegawa (The University of Tokyo)
- David Eilam (Tel-Aviv University)
- Kate L. Laskowski (Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology & Inland Fisheries)
- Ryan Remedios (California Institute of Technology)
- Kinichi Nakashima (Kyushu University)
- Daisuke Yamamoto (Tohoku University)
- Thomas Bourgeron (Paster Institute)
- Erich D. Jarvis (The Rockefeller University)
- Fumiyasu Komaki (The University of Tokyo)
- Kazuya Iwamoto (Kumamoto University)
- Kazuyuki Aihara (The University of Tokyo)